CASCON POLARIS™, member of the product family SYSTEM CASCON™, is a powerful and flexible, yet user friendly integrated development and execution workbench for JTAG/Boundary Scan In-System Programming (ISP) applications, proven in the industry for more than 13 years.
Application-specific versions are available for individual requirements in laboratory, production and service environments. Combining CASCON POLARIS™ with respective controllers and accessories from GÖPEL electronic, powerful JTAG/Boundary Scan programmers can be configured for various performance classes.
CASCON POLARIS™ is available in four different editions (Advanced, Classic, Standard and Base) and its feature set is user-configurable, with upgrade paths to CASCON GALAXY®. All software functions are accessible through an intuitive graphical user interface. CASCON POLARIS™ is based on modules with customizable feature sets, all integrated in one software application.
A Boundary Scan programmer's efficiency is determined by the software quality. Even the best hardware cannot replace missing software features. Using CASCON POLARIS™, application success is guaranteed from the beginning.
The CASCON POLARIS™ routines are immediately applicable in CASCON GALAXY® without modifications.
- Integrated JTAG/Boundary Scan development environment for In-System programming (ISP)
- ATPG for Infrastructure Test
- Easy manual FLASH programming with CASLAN programming language
- Automatic FLASH Program Generator (AFPG)
- Support of SVF, JAM/ STAPL for vector import, support of IEEE-Std.1532 (2002)
- Library section with BSDL support and form editor for interactive model generation
- Gang-programming support of multiple UUTs
- Full network capability/ floating license / FlexLM
Available Packages and Editions:
CASCON POLARIS™ is available in three different editions (Advanced, Flash and PLD). Its feature set is user-configurable, with simple upgrade paths even to the fully-featured CASCON GALAXY®. All software functions are accessible through an intuitive graphical user interface. CASCON POLARIS™ is based on modules with customizable feature sets, all integrated in one software application.