SCANFLEX, the JTAG/Boundary Scan Hardware Platform of the future.
Goepel electronic proudly introduces a revolutionary new hardware platform for JTAG/Boundary Scan named SCANFLEX.
SCANFLEX® Boundary Scan Controllers from GÖPEL electronic are available in three performance classes (A, B, and C). A main difference between these classes is the implemented Boundary Scan vector memory architecture. B- and C-type controllers feature the patented [SPACE™ Architecture] for advanced vector handling.
- SCANFLEX is the answer for more true parallel TAPs (up to eight).
- SCANFLEX is the answer for higher throughput (TCK about 80 MHz)
- SCANFLEX is the answer for the combination of parallel high speed I/O vectors concurrent to Boundary Scan operations.
- SCANFLEX is the answer for total calability of TAPs and I/O channels
- SCANFLEX is the answer for total flexibility by programmable interface conditions for TAPs and I/O modules
- SCANFLEX is Goepel electronic's solution for IEEE 1149.4 and IEEE 1149.6
- SCANFLEX is the answer for bridging long distances between TAP interface and controller